[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs » Туториал » Как быстро набрать XP
Как быстро набрать XP
SUGATAДата: Пн, 03 Октября 2011, 12:41 | Сообщение # 1
Полковник
Статус: Offline
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3897089?tstart=0

So I gathered data on the Top 20 Players in Socom on the XP factor alone. I gathered their hours and figured out how much EXP they was getting per HOUR that they played. And then I gathered the game modes that they usually played to obtain these numbers. And so here you go:

So of the Top 20 Players in EXP, 7 of the Top 8 players with the highest EXP average per Hour, played a majority of their games in Standard Suppression with the exception of me. Kill32Bay is lumped in this category because he plays twice as many Standard Suppression games as he does any other game mode.

So do you have to be really good to get a lot of XP in Suppression? Lets take a look at the Top 8 Players out of that group:

So really, the conclusion is, play a lot of Standard Suppression. Average about 15-20 kills a game.

Other Tips on Gaining EXP

1) Make Sure to Victory Dance, if you kill an enemy on your side of the Map.
2) Keep Switching your guns after killing an enemy to get the Ambidextrous XP.
3) Be near the Objectives when killing the enemy. You get Objective Bonuses. Like being around the Tech, CPs, CCPs, Data, etc.
4) Don't Reload when Sniping until you kill 3 people w/ 1 Clip because of the Lucky Magazine Bonus.

Форум » SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs » Туториал » Как быстро набрать XP
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024